1. The overall design, process flow and layout of the workshop/factory have established digital models and simulated simulation to realize digital management of planning, production and operation.
2. Apply digital three-dimensional design and process technology to product and process design and simulation, and verify and optimize through physical testing and testing.
Establish a product data management system (PDM) to achieve integrated management of product design and process data.
3. The numerical control rate of manufacturing equipment exceeds 70%, and the information interconnection and integration between high-end CNC machine tools and industrial robots, intelligent sensing and control equipment, intelligent detection and assembly equipment, intelligent logistics and warehousing equipment are realized.
4. Establish a data acquisition and analysis system for the production process, and automatically upload the production site data such as production schedule, on-site operation, quality inspection, equipment status, material transfer, and realize visual management.
5. Establish a workshop manufacturing execution system (MES) to realize management functions such as planning, scheduling, quality, equipment, production, and energy efficiency.
Establish an enterprise resource planning system (ERP) to realize business management functions such as supply chain, logistics, and cost.
6. Establish the internal communication network architecture of the factory to realize the information interconnection between the manufacturing process, the manufacturing process, the manufacturing, the inspection, the logistics and other manufacturing processes, and the manufacturing process and the manufacturing execution system (MES) and the enterprise resource planning system (ERP).
7. It has an industrial information security management system and technical protection system, and has the ability of information security for network protection and emergency response. A functional safety protection system is built, which uses a full life cycle method to effectively avoid system failure.
Through continuous improvement, the company realizes the closed-loop dynamic optimization of product life cycle in the aspects of enterprise design, process, manufacturing, management and logistics, and promotes digital design, intelligent upgrade of equipment, process optimization, lean production, visual management, quality control and traceability. , intelligent logistics and other aspects of rapid improvement.