When people want to integrate the industrial monitors or Industrial Panel PCs into industrial applications, it will always refer to how to mount them. So TAICENN brief introduce the below common mounting methods here, and hope to help the engineer or new technical guys.
Mounting method that mounts product into an opening of a customer’s fixture (mounting wall) from the front and secured from the rear. All user controls are located on the rear of the mechanism, making the panel mount displays a good choice for applications requiring a display with no external or exposed controls such as gaming/casino system, ATM, and kiosk.
1. Put panel mount product in the cut out from the front side of the customer’s fixture, with the sides of the front bezel shown on the outside.
2. Use provided mounting kits to attach and tighten the panel mount product to the customer’s fixture as figure shown above.
*** IP65 rated Panel PC has a special rubber on the rear of front bezel to seal front bezel and customer’s fixture to prevent water and dust.
Mounting method that mounts products on customized front bezel. Open frame mounting might be done from rear or front sides. Acnodes offers open frame Panel PCs and display monitors, they are specially designed units with bezel-less display which allows customers to design front bezel according to their application requirements.
1. Put open frame mount product in the cut out from the front or rear side of the customer’s fixture.
2. Fasten with screw from the front or the rear of customer’s fixture.
*** The length of screws depends on the thickness of customer’s fixture.
Mounting method that mounts products from the rear and secured by bracket on left and right sides or top and bottom sides. They are widely used when there is a safety consideration, for example, ATMs.
1. Screw the brackets on both sides of the rear mount product.
2. Secure the unit from the rear side of the customer’s fixture.
3. Make sure your screws are tight and on the right position, so the outer frame can be covered to ensure the safety of your display.
Mounting interface standard for flat displays that defined by VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association). It supports a broad range of mounting options including desktop, wall, and arm mounting applications. Most manufacturers comply with this standard by adhering to an industry wide hole pattern on the back of their displays for mounting purposes. A typical VESA hole pattern for flat panel displays can be 75*75 or 100*100.
•75 mm x 75 mm (75 mm = 2.95 inches)
•100 mm x 100 mm (100mm = 3.94 inches)
Mounting method that mounts products on desk using desktop stand. There is traditional fixed desktop mount and also adjustable desktop mount for applications requiring display tilt, makes it easy to adjust any angle you want for best visibility. Desktop mounting is easy to set up and easy for everyone to use and adjust.
1. Assemble the desktop stand to the chassis, and fix the screws.
Mounting method that mount products on the wall which helps to save lot of floor space.
1. Mount the wall mounting bracket to the back cover of the unit
2. Mount the unit to the wall
Mounting method that mounts products using arm bracket which allow users to tilt, swivel and extend for maximum viewing flexibility.
1. Assemble the arm bracket to the chassis, and fix the screws.
TAICENN, is a leading global solution provider of Embedded Box PC, Touch panel PC and industrial monitor, which are designed specifically for systems and applications that require excellent performance, high-level reliability and stability, long supply period and supports.
Thank you for your support and cooperation!
For product: firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical: email@example.com