In recent years, when we look back on the course of economic development, the great change of productivity and production mode is always brought to the completion of every industrial revolution, and the important opportunity of the “curve passing” is also provided for the post-development countries. Whether we can seize the great strategic opportunity of intelligent manufacturing will be related to the realization of the strategic objectives of our country to move towards the manufacturing power, to span the “middle-income trap” and to build a well-off society in an all-round way.
The function of intelligent manufacturing to improve the production efficiency helps to offset the impact of the increase in the cost of the labor force, and to maintain and strengthen the comprehensive competitiveness of the “Made in China”. The transformation of manufacturing to intelligent manufacturing will produce a lot of demand for intelligent equipment, intelligent sensors, new materials, industrial software systems and related services, and can form new industrial growth points. The new production model and business model of intelligent manufacturing borrowing power can realize the dynamic matching between the production and manufacturing and the market diversification demand, and is beneficial to reducing the surplus production capacity and the inventory, which is in high agreement with the target direction of the supply-side structural reform. At the same time, China also has the advantage of developing intelligent manufacturing.
The industrialization of our country is relatively weak, the technology accumulation is relatively weak, the industrialization ability of the advanced technology has a significant gap with the industrial power, and what are the serious challenges facing the intelligent manufacturing industry in China?
1. The basic R & D capability of intelligent manufacturing is relatively weak. The overall scientific and technological level of home-made, study and research still has a large gap with the advanced countries such as the United States and Europe. The intelligent hardware and software lack independent R & D technology, high-end sensor, operating system, key components mainly rely on the import, and the development of intelligent manufacturing is hindered to some extent.
2. The intelligent manufacturing production mode is still in the initial stage. The low-cost depression formed by the low-cost labor cost in our country is used to price the global value chain in a long time, leading to the low-end locking of the global value chain, and most enterprises use the intelligent equipment to replace the manual power shortage. At this stage, even some enterprises that introduce intelligent equipment stay in the primary application stage, so that the enterprises with the intelligent manufacturing of the whole value chain and the business model are numbered, and the strategic thinking and the overall plan for constructing the intelligent manufacturing system are not formed.
3. The overall level of “two-step” fusion needs to be further improved. In our country, the informatization development between the industry and the enterprise is not balanced, some enterprises have started to explore the intelligent, but more enterprises are still in the phase of electrification, automation and even mechanization, and the semi-mechanized and manual production still exists in some less developed areas.
4. There is a serious shortage of high-quality compound talents. From the level of management and management, our enterprises lack the leading military figures with the foresight force, as well as the specialized personnel in the high-level R & D, market development, financial management and so on. From the level of the staff, there are more junior technicians, few senior technicians, many traditional technicians, few modern-type mechanics, more technical and complex technicians. The comprehensive quality of the staff is low, which directly restricts the application and promotion of the intelligent manufacturing system. At the national strategic level, high-level professionals involved in the development of intelligent manufacturing standards, international negotiations and laws and regulations are also obvious “short plate”.
5. Intelligent manufacturing standard, industrial software, network information security foundation is weak. The standard is a compulsory place for industrial and commercial giants in the industry, especially in the high-tech industry, and the leading standard formulation means the power of the market competition and the distribution of value. In addition to the promotion of industrial 4.0 standardization at the domestic and EU levels, Germany has set up an advisory group in connection with industry 4.0 in the International Organization for Standardization. Although China is a large-country manufacturing country, the number of manufacturing international standards, which has been developed by our country, is not much, and the recognition of the Chinese standard is not high internationally, and China lacks the voice and influence in the field of global manufacturing standards.