Fanless industrial computer (embedded industrial computer, low-power industrial computer) is an enhanced and enhanced industrial computer that can operate reliably as an industrial controller in an industrial environment.
What is a fanless industrial computer Fanless industrial computer is a compact computer designed for industrial sites. Fanless industrial PCs can be flexibly used in harsh environments such as temperature and space, including automotive, medical, retail, surveillance, electronic billboards, factory control and other low-power system applications.
Features of fanless industrial computer
1. Adopting the all-metal industrial chassis that complies with the "EIA" standard, which enhances the ability to resist electromagnetic interference.
2. There is no fan inside the industrial computer, which depends on the heat dissipation of the industrial computer, which greatly reduces the maintenance requirements of the system.
3. The industrial computer has a self-diagnostic function.
4. With "watchdog" timer, when a collision occurs, it can be automatically reset without manual intervention.
5. Easy multi-task scheduling and operation.
6. Small size, small size, light weight, save working space.
7. A variety of installation methods, such as rail, wall and desktop installation.